Monday, March 05, 2007

Noel's Chatter

Were you wondering who this alien, cool, hip, punk baby may be???? Yep you got it! It's me Noel!! And yes I do have hair!! See???!!!! Mommy is considering on cutting it.. but she is a little skeptical of me changing my baby face to a older boy face... Did you notice my lovely teeth? I only have 5 right now.. but another is working it's way out.. I just wish they would hurry up about it! They really have been bothering me.. I drink like a fish.. and am up in the night.. sigh. But on the brighter side, I am LEARNING to walk. Everyone kept telling me I needed to learn because I am getting to heavy to carry. (Pretty much 21 pounds I think) I took a couple of steps a week ago, but on Nicolaas' birthday I took 6 steps to Oma. Then this morning I was banging on the door for Mommy to get out of bed (I do this to her every morning) and when she opened the door, I took 7 steps to her! She thought it that was pretty neat to get out of bed for! The gate from the stairs has to be closed though.. Mommy likes to supervise me.. About 3 weeks ago I learned how to go up and down the big stairs. Mommy was proudly videoing while Daddy watched. I sat up in the middle thinking I was done, and proceeded to tuck and roll backwards the rest of the 7 steps.. Mommy even has it on video! I will go up on my own some days, but going down is still a little scary now. Maybe I should be in gymnastics!
Yep, I am car crazy!! I saw this while Nicolaas was mini-golfing and just had to go in it. I used every word and action I could think of for please.. yep.. I got in! I can say pssss-psssss (please) and sign please. My favourite thing to say is 'It's stuck!" as clear as a bell. It pretty much started at Oma's when the cars on the race track kept getting stuck.. that got everyone running to help me! :o) Yep I am sooo cute! I love to charm, and I know it! I love making elephant sounds. Pretty much spit ends up in anyone's face that is close by, but it's pretty neat. Especially since I love my stuffed elephant so much! Oma and Opa Van Ee got me this cute elephant towel for Christmas.. My new thing is really chattering. It is so cute. I make all these great sounds, with a few words I know spicing it up. I am trying to tell a story, but i am not sure if everyone gets it right away.. They just copy me, and I laugh and laugh! Tonight at supper Mommy blew off the broccoli for me, so I was telling Daddy about it.. when I started to blow, then everyone understood.. that was great! I think I am going to start a new language club!

1 comment:

OmaA said...

What a cutie Noel is! The picture of the elephant towel on his head, he looks like Nicolaas, his cute brother!!
What fun and joy you have with these precious little gifts from God.
Keep loving them and cherishing them!!
Wish you were closer so I could too!!
But wonderful to at least have all this technology to keep us a little closer!!

Love bunches from OMA A