Monday, March 05, 2007

Nicolaas' Accomplishments

Well, you all may be wondering just what is on my head?? Well, since I am potty trained, I wear big-boy underwear all day! I just had to try some other usages for these cool new underpants. I even go all by myself now too. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. My present basket is almost empty, and my sticker chart is right full! So I guess I am quite the big boy now! Almost every morning I beg Mommy to make fresh squished orange juice. I get all the parts of the juicer out, and put it all together too. I can do it ALL by myself!! Mommy just has to peel the oranges, and turn it on, and plug it in... It is the best orange juice you have ever tasted! Thank you Aunty Joella for the great juicer!! It's been great growing up.. I love learning new things too. My imagination is great. I drive around downstairs in my orange car, and go to the store for Mommy. She loves my blueberries, turkey, tigers and elephants. Mommy always asks me what I want for lunch or supper.. My answer is always the same.. TURKEY!!! I love to use the phrases that Mommy (oh dear) uses on us boys.. "Oh come on child!" Except I wanted Oma to come downstairs to play.. she wasn't coming quick enough.. oh come on child I said to her. Boy was she surprised.. she said she didn't remember being called a child for a long time!! I love putting puzzles together, and I am quite the whiz at it Daddy says. Any craft activities are high on my list too. Mommy and Daddy think I am pretty special, and sweet as pie!

1 comment:

OmaA said...

What cute little boys. Miss you ...can't wait to see you!
Love and hug and kisses from OMA A in Lethbridge.