Monday, December 18, 2006

Exciting News!!


Well, Nicolaas and I have some very exciting news!! I am going to be a big brother, just like Nicolaas. We even got to hear our new baby's heart beat at the Doctor on Friday. Mommy was pretty excited! Nice and strong at 150! So we will have to see what this baby's average heart rate is!! Mommy is due right around our big Van Ee reunion! So that should be exciting. July 4! So hopefully our baby comes a little early so everyone can come and visit. Uncle Derek and Aunty Dani will be here from Toronto too. So that will be perfect! Nicolaas says he is having a baby sister, but we will have to see!

4 comments:

LJE said...

Well, congrats! I'll have to give you a call sometime, maybe we can get together after Christmas and all - I assume you guys are going away for a bit...We'll be around, so if you are here, we could even do it sooner!

Karen said...

Congratulations again! We're excited for you guys :)
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats again, its amazing how I'veforgotten. #3 is lots of fun....your site looks good! Jo

Elina said...

Hey! I didn't know you were expecting! Thats awesome!! *hugs* congrats!
Your kids are so cute :) They are growing up so fast! You have so many awesome pictures. :)

oh and the dog :) I like the "snow much fun" blog where Tierra is standing by the door waiting for everyone to go and play outside and then her peaking through the window when everyone returned and left all the coats and stuff scattered everywhere. tehehe.. :) I miss her so much.