Friday, December 01, 2006

Best Buddies





Well Nicolaas wants to say "I love my Puppy". He loves helping out in the kitchen. "Making squished pizza dough" was a hit for a week! It's so fun being brothers. Nicolaas likes to teach me how to do things. I am too scared to climb up the stairs yet, and Mommy doesn't have to worry about me falling down them either. I am pretty cautious. I love to climb up on everything, but I am NOT even slightly interested in walking yet. If Mommy holds my hands to help me, I promptly buckle my knees and want to crawl. It's hard to believe that I will be one pretty soon. I finally got my first tooth a bit ago. Hopefully that's a sign that the rest will be healthy. My favourite trick is to close all the doors. I also love throwing my soother over my crib, and my elephant. Lids are now fascinating, and I try to put them on.. but they never fit right. Hmmmm

2 comments:

Karen said...

Such cute pictures, especially the animals! Happy Birthday, Noel!

Anonymous said...

You look like your Uncle Joel on this picture! Wow....You've got quite the little cuties there Nick and Dennis! We're enjoying the saga!
Love Alex, JennaLee, Chloe and Jo