Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy First Birthday Noelsters

Well, I have reached the grand age of ONE on December 13! It really is not much different. I don't feel any older, and I still only have ONE tooth!! But I am sure the other ones will pop out soon. I am starting to climb up on things. and I can get on Nicolaas's little yellow chair by myself!! I come off backwards headfirst, but hey, I am learning!! I had a great Noah's Ark birthday party! I got to dig into the cake that Mommy spent hours decorating. Daddy put on an amazing Turkey dinner for everyone, so it was tons of fun. Nicolaas even helped Mommy make all the Rice-Krispie shaped animals! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me. Opa, Oma, Aunty Heather and Great Grandpa, Stefan, Katrina and Tyler Funk, John, Evelyn, Zach, Jenna and Jayden Boot.

No comments: