Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sweet Little Dylan

4 days old
4 days old
Mommy thought she'd better update some cute pictures of me. The Health Nurse came on Monday (9th) and I weighed in at 7lbs 13.5 oz. So a whole ounce more than my birth weight... The Nurse said that I was doing alright because I was a little over my birth weight and I was two weeks old. So I am still pretty tiny. But I take after my brothers. I think Mommy doesn't have whipping cream for milk. My stools were greenish, so Mommy is supplementing me a couple of ounces of formula every day. I take a bottle no problem.



My brothers adore me, and I have smiled at Nicolaas. He thought that was pretty special. He loves to come and talk to me, and Noel loves to come a give me kisses (a.k.a gentle head bonks) which he learned from his brother Nicolaas. Nicolaas thinks it's pretty neat that I look like him. He tells everyone that I have his head.. I wonder where my head went to???I am sleeping for Mommy almost 7 hours a night and she thinks that is pretty great. I only really cry when my tummy is sore. But my plumbing works real well, so when that is all taken care of, I always feel better.My sad face after my first bath with my brothers. 1 week old July 3rd.
Aunty Natalie reading to all us boys!
Swimming at Meota only 9 days old!
Nicolaas, Noel, and cousin David.Yep, and I am so cool, sporting my new hat. 2 weeks old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Nicole your boys are beautiful!! What a lucky mommy & daddy!! (But I have to say those boys are pretty lucky too!!) Well glad to hear everyone is doing well. Congrats again and take care!!
Nicole Jenkins

Juanita said...

Cool hat Dylan, very rapper style!

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures! Dylan is so cute :)