Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BIG Correction On Weighing In!

On my way home from the Hospital with my Monkey.
Well, it's me Dylan... the newest Van Ee. I am doing okay with my complex already. Mommy was so excited that I was a boy after all. Even though I have been called a girl my entire hidden life in the womb. I am actually NOT 9lbs 12 oz as all of you have read. My dear Daddy was so tired when he wrote the blog that I was weighed in bigger. I was actually 7lbs 12.5 oz. So a great little size, considering how big Mommy's belly was. I came home today and Nicolaas and Noel were so excited to have me home. They made sure that I had my Monkey (who Nicolaas named Curious George), and that I had lots of kisses from Noel and head rubs from Nicolaas. I even held Nicolaas' finger and watched his amazing puzzle making ability. I want to be just like my older brothers. I already look identical to Nicolaas as when he was a baby.God gave me 10 perfect toes and 10 perfect fingers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so cute.

Juanita said...

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy?! (I was with you and Nicolaas on the girl thing and I am very surprised.) He is a very handsome little guy. See you when we're back from holidays!

Karen said...

He IS so cute. He's got a lot of hair, too! His hand looks SO small :)
Karen

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Congratulations! Mark and Sue

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so cute :) Holding him at the shower at Trudy's really made me feel better about the whole 'labor & delivery' thing! It was nice to meet you and talk to you there Nicole!