Friday, July 20, 2007

Sweet Friends

My sweet oldest brother Nicolaas loves to have me play with him. I was helping him build a tower. Mommy is still so amazed at how much I look like Nicolaas as a baby.
Nicolaas is Mommy's big helper, and he even fed me my bottle... Mommy had to show him how to tip it up, cause I wasn't getting anything!






My sweet second cousin Bekah Willene Boot, born June 9. 7lbs 5oz. Cute shorts outfit eh Aunty Natalie?My friend Owen thought I was pretty neat to check out.
Me and my almost twin buddy, Colin Wayne Sawatzky. Born June 29th, 7lbs 10oz.
By the way, Annalisa you were right, Dylan DOES have thrush! So no sugar (attempt..) and acidophilus here we go!

3 comments:

Tim and Annalisa Sawatzky said...

These are some great photos. I'm sad to hear you have thrush - I'm praying for you and Dylan to get rid of it.

Juanita said...

He looks so small compared to the puppies or maybe the puppies just look big??
It's so cool that Dylan already has so many good friends; including his brothers.
I hope you are getting over the thrush!

Caroline Van Ee said...

WOW! I haven't checked out the Blog for ages but you have some great pictures! Dylan doesn't look concerned about the puppies at all! Love ya
Mom Van Ee