Monday, February 11, 2008

My Helpers

Daddy and his three sweet boys... Dennis is such an amazing Dad... The boys have a great role model to live up to!Dylan loves his food.. even when served by his brothers... a little too much.. or not any.... Dylan is eating a huge variety of foods already... he likes the chunkier stuff and finger foods. He is completely done nursing already.. The other boys were almost a year, but they weaned themselves too. He was only in the morning for a while, but when I had my surgery, we were done. He loves his cup, and does so well with it. He is by far my biggest boy. Has a few extra rolls than the other boys had.
I love Noel's way of feeding Dylan. "Open your mouth Di-din. Here comes 'Queen Cachow, cachow.. here comes Charlie Checka, get show back on de road! Open your mouth Dillie!" Then he gently rubs Dylan's check.. oh what a sweet kid! So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy oh boy!! Do I have great, cute grandboys!! We're proud to be there grandparents!!! can't wait to see them again ... SOON I hope! We miss them! And they are growing up sssoooo Fast!!! Yes, little Dylan is a big boy already!! Love and hugs and kisses from OMA A.

Karen said...

Wow, that picture with all the sippy cups sure made me smile. Very cute.