Friday, December 21, 2007

Noel's 2nd Birthday!

HaPpY BiRthDaY to YoU Noelie Bear!
The green garbage truck excitement. I now have little bits of ripped up paper strewn occasionally through out my house. But Nicolaas is really good about tidying up.... he knows all the pieces will be in the real garbage if he doesn't!The excavator tractor! (that's the name Nicolaas dubbed it.) I had a towel over it in the garage, and when I brought it in, I did the big unveiling. Heather said Nicolaas was so surprised, he almost fell over backwards. So cute.Poor Noel. He had a double ear infection, so he was not too happy most of his party. He lay on the floor with his elephant watching the kids play. So I moved him to the couch.
Thank you to everyone who came and made Noel's party a success! Noel is very blessed having so many little friends.





1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures, Nicole! It's so neat to see how your boys play together. Have a wonderful time in Lethbridge!

Karen