Sunday, September 24, 2006

Our Fun Visitors


Well, it was almost a month ago now, but my Oma and 3 cousins came to visit us for Lethbridge! We enjoyed having them so much! It's too bad they son't live closer. It was Darian, Gracie and Dominic's first visit, and I can't wait to have them back again. We went swimming, went to the zoo, and jumped on my bed (Mom said she didn't mind.. I think ;o) My Oma is so great too. We can't wait to see them all in Lethbridge when my Auntie Natalie has a baby girl!
Noel just got over the same spots he had a month and a half ago.. must have been the same viral thing. He ended up with a both ears infected too. Poor kid. But he still is my happy little brother, crawling around the house. I take good care of him. If he crawls over to the steps in the front entry I yell, "Careful Noel, careful Noel. You're gonna fall and bump your head!!" So far he has made the fall twice already. Mommy usually comes running... This morning I was yelling for him to be careful not to fall down the stairs.. (but Mommy could hear him playing in the hall with the doorstopper) I was trying to get Mom and Dad out of bed.. too bad my trick didn't work!
My buddy Tyler is coming on Monday again, and maybe Mommy will take all three of us in the wagon again with Tierra. It works pretty good for walks.

A party to celebrate my grand entry into the big boy world of potty training!!

I thought I should go in and pet that nice tiger, but Daddy said that would be pretty scary!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What cute kids and grandkids we have!
TTYL All my love, MOM and OMA