Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big Shoes to fill


Hi It's me Nicolaas!! It's so great that Summer is here! I just love going outside, and checking out the yard! Mom and Dad are planning on putting a fence up in the next few weeks, but I'm pretty good at not going into the alley. Mommy says that it is too dangerous. Daddy built me this great sandbox last year. I sure have a special Daddy! Well, I'm off drivnig in my little red car now. Mommy found me a new orange one at a garage sale, and the side door even opens!! It squeaks so loudly, Mommy can even here me upstairs!! But I sure love giving the boys a ride. (a.k.a puppy the salty dog and teddy.) Honk-honk for now!

3 comments:

LJE said...

welcome to the blog world, little guys! You'll have to tell your mommy to check mine out at http://lynettie.blogspot.com

Elina said...

Wow.. you boys are growing up sooo much!!!
I miss you Nicki! *hugs*

Tim and Annalisa Sawatzky said...

What a great way to stay in touch! Thanks for sharing with us. I just did a new Blog on our site too.

Annalisa