Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Fun

Dylan loves his new little brother.. I 'nuggle Dabian.. I hold him, I kiss him? Dylan decided one night, "Dylan sleep on new bed" and that was the end of the crib... such a big boy. He has been potty training himself as well. So we are taking that easy.. only when he wants to. Davian is 5 weeks here.
Daddy's new littlest bud.. they both have the same colour hair! I was wondering when that would happen!
The boys love picking me dandilions.. so sweet!
My friend Eline and her husband Arjan and little girl Anna-Mae came to visit us from Holland. I was in Bali with her 12 years ago.. so special to see her and meet her family.




1 comment:

Tim and Annalisa Sawatzky said...

Thanks for all the new photos. You have such an adorable family. 4 men of God to raise...what a blessing. I can't get over how close in size your boys are. Miss you Nicole...all the best.

Annalisa