Monday, April 23, 2007

Us Boys

Spring is here!! The weather has been a little cool lately, but it's great to get out for walks when we can. Otherwise we make our own fun inside. Playdough is a real hit! We could play with that for hours. Noel is pretty good about not eating it.Great news is that Noel is finally walking too. He started walking a couple of days before Mom and Dad came back from their cruise. He was already doing 6 or 7 steps, so at least they didn't have to miss that! His vocabulary is growing too. It's so cute to hear his attempts at words... he says Tiko for Nico, so I think that's pretty cute. Mom and Dad think it's pretty cute when I ask Noel to say words. Noel loves to help out with the dishes too. The further he can get into the sink the better. He is a water fanatic. Just like me I guess. I taught him all he needs to know!! ;o) Noel is still crazy about cars, so when Daddy set up my new race-track, we were so excited. Noel loves to stand there and make the cars zoom around a hundred times. I don't think he will ever be tired of it! When we are a little older then Daddy will add all the other parts of the track.Uncle Andy was here this w/e so, we had lots of fun with him.. I kept saying that Aunty Andy was coming.. He thought that was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your trip. And I love that picture of Noel at the sink. Your children are so sweet!

Anita :o)