Thursday, July 20, 2006

Muscle men!!


Well us two cute dudes sure are best of friends. When I am playing in the living room I always ask Mommy for Noel to come play in there too. Mommy reminds me to be careful, but we (I)love rough housing. I stand above Noel and drop the couch cushions on him. Noel just giggles and laughs, so Mommy supervises.. I like to bodyslam too. Sometimes Mom hears Noel cry a little and I have just finished bodyslamming him. I am pretty careful though. I can't wait for him to grow up a little. I throw the ball at him, but it just bounces off his head. (Poor kid) "Noel's too little to catch it. Noel has to grow up first." Noel loves to chase me around the house with Mommy. A few weeks ago I was running to get away from Noel and I hit my head on the corner of Mommy's dresser drawer (I should keep them all the way closed) Mommy though maybe I needed stitches, but in the end Mom and Dad decided they didn't want to put me through the trauma of getting the needle before the stitches even came! Mommy put a butterfly bandage on it, and it healed nicely. Since we came back from the cabin, we haven't been feeling too well now. I had a fever for 4 days and ended up with a cough. Poor Noelsters broke out in the measles!! Hopefully he's better before we go to Golden the first week of August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Nicole,
Good work on the blog! I'm so glad you can laugh about that cabin experience! I'm quite sure I would not be able to share a cabin with mosquitoes, horse flies, squirrels and mice! Not to mention that many people! You have a great family! Great pics!
Sharon S.